<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\07511159840\46blogName\75Iraqi+Expat\46publishMode\75PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\46navbarType\75SILVER\46layoutType\75CLASSIC\46searchRoot\75http://iraqiexpat.blogspot.com/search\46blogLocale\75en_GB\46v\0752\46homepageUrl\75http://iraqiexpat.blogspot.com/\46vt\75-8725093042459799877', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Iraqi Expat

Monday, July 25, 2005

Short Update

I'm OK, thanks for asking. I'm sorry haven't posted the last few days. I didn't post or reply to emails because I was busy, not because I became famous I stopped posting :)

Anyway, I'm trying to catch up with what's been happening. I see that Karim, Sandmonkey, Big Pharaoh and others have been busy standing up to terrorists. Kudos to you my friends, I wish I was there with you, even though I am not Egyptian.

Karim launched the Pray4Peace web site last week, but this is still in its early stages.

Am sure you are well aware of the situation in London and the failed attacks, and the would-be suicide bombers who are still at large.

That's all for now, but will try to post more soon.

7 Comments:

Blogger Louise said...

First!!

July 25, 2005 2:39 pm  
Blogger Louise said...

As much as I like reading your informative posts, just a note from you to let us know you are still engaged in the cause if alright with me. Your blog is one of the best right now.

July 25, 2005 2:40 pm  
Blogger Louise said...

Oh ya, I was going to say, those Egyptian guys did great!! I hope they continue and are the start of a great movement. Someone commented on one of their websites that there was a big anti-terrorism rally in Sharm el-Shaik, too. I think these young folks are the key to a better future. They are citizens of the world.

July 25, 2005 2:43 pm  
Blogger DaKruser said...

Good to see you around, some of us were afraid you had deserted the cause of peace due to your new-found celeb status.

July 25, 2005 3:07 pm  
Blogger Ahmad said...

Thank you Louise, that was very sweet :)

And I agree, these guys are doing great and give hope for the future.

DaKruser,
No way, I became an addict :)

July 25, 2005 8:29 pm  
Anonymous spar pulla said...

Nice post, anyway check this link and you'll be earning lots of money http://www.buddysurf.com
This site is paying $0.2 per every 1000 websites you see.

August 06, 2005 6:21 pm  
Anonymous spar pulla said...

Nice post, anyway check this link and you'll be earning lots of money http://www.buddysurf.com
This site is paying $0.2 per every 1000 websites you see.

August 06, 2005 6:21 pm  

Post a Comment


Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home