<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\07511159840\46blogName\75Iraqi+Expat\46publishMode\75PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\46navbarType\75SILVER\46layoutType\75CLASSIC\46searchRoot\75http://iraqiexpat.blogspot.com/search\46blogLocale\75en_GB\46v\0752\46homepageUrl\75http://iraqiexpat.blogspot.com/\46vt\75-8725093042459799877', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Iraqi Expat

Monday, July 25, 2005

Saddam's Friends and Family Sell Him Out

I bet he thought they were loyal to him because he was the "great hero"! I am sure there are lowlife stupid shameless people who love Saddam and are loyal to him because they think he is the "great hero"; however, I am also sure that members of the rotten Baath regime only loved him and were loyal to him because of their shameless selfishness, greed for power and money, and fear of the devil.

So, after realising that Saddam is history and that they are history too; they are now trying to save themselves, wishful thinking! But never mind let them burn each other, I don't mind that at all.

The judge Raed Jouhi said that Tariq Aziz, Barzan al-Tikriti (Saddam’s half brother) and Ali Hassan al-Majid (Chemical Ali) have made statements that incriminate Saddam during preparations for the trial against him and former aides. Al-Majid said during a hearing that "he had done nothing without an order from Saddam Hussein himself”. [English source, Arabic source]

Jouhi also confirmed that the arrest warrant that he issued for Muqtada al-Sadr is still effective, and that al-Sadr is still wanted by the court for his involvement in the assassination of Abdul Majid al-Khoei in April 2003. [From the Arabic source]

Will they ever arrest al-Sadr? I doubt it!

14 Comments:

Blogger Fayrouz said...

Arresting Sadr? I doubt it too.

July 25, 2005 5:54 pm  
Blogger Mister Ghost said...

Ahmad,
Maybe you need to lead the protests against terrorism in London, like Sandmonkey did in Egypt?

_________

I'm sure at a certain well known Blogging Family's palatial
estate in Amman, they're still lighting candles and pining away for days of Saddam. LOL.

Yeah, wouldn't hold your breath on that arresting Sadr part - maybe someone will do all of Iraq a favor and dispose of him.

But my theory is that he's so stupid and ineffectual, that they keep him around rather than having him replaced by someone who would greatly endanger the
country.

July 25, 2005 6:47 pm  
Blogger Ahmad said...

MG,
Good idea, I need to think about it.

"lighting candles and pining away"

MG, I am certain that many are doing this in Amman. For me, and after what I heard from many Iraqis and from what's been happening, Amman is that last place I would like to visit on Earth. And if I go, I will probably get in to BIG trouble!

"maybe someone will do all of Iraq a favor and dispose of him"

A favor very much appreciated :)

Your theory is very plausible. But I think they would rather keep him around, since he's stupid and ineffective, than to create unnecessary trouble.

July 25, 2005 8:47 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why arrest him? Mookie is just a puppet of the terrormeisters in Tehran. If he goes they will just replace him with another figurehead. Mookie might be dangerous in 20 or 40 years, but the USA will be long gone from the ME by then. By 2020 the West will have converted from an OIL based economy to a Hydrogen-Uranium based economy. If the Arabs haven't used their OIL wealth to jump start a real economy by then, it will be just to bad.
I still think the best thing the Muslims can do is re-build the Silk Road as a mega-highway, Light rail route. The ME can make more money off a ground transport system that connects East and West Asia with Africa then they will off OIL.

July 25, 2005 9:13 pm  
Blogger dcat said...

His friends and family should have done him in long ago!!! I am sure some of them benefited! They are no better in my eyes! They are turncoats like which ever way the wind blows! I don’t trust them either!!! I only respect the ones that moved away (like you) or are now fighting to take him down and had nothing to do with him from DAY ONE! (Like, the brothers at ITM!) It is either, black or white with me none of this in-between crap! No, I’m not pissed what ever gave you that idea!?! OFF WITH HIS HEAD AND AL-QUADA TOO! Here bennie, bennie, bennie got something for you!

July 26, 2005 2:49 am  
Blogger Jeffrey said...

Ahmad,

Wow! Don't mention Muqtada Al-Sadr! My doctor already has me on several expensive medications to keep my BLOOD PRESSURE down.

It all started last summer when Muqty waltzed out of Najaf laughing and thumbing his nose at everyone.

Al-Khoie was murdered right in front of the doors of the holy mosque. What kind of "religious leader" takes out a contract hit on another "man of the cloth"?!

Serenity Now!

*

July 26, 2005 6:16 am  
Blogger Ahmad said...

Dcat,

These people, I consider them, worse than him. They made Saddam the tyrant, they helped killing innocents, they even invented new ways of torture and killing to please him and please their sick souls (if they ever had souls), they made millions and lived like Gods. If it wasn't for him, they would've lived below normal/avarage life, how could they not love him?

There was only one down side to all this, they lose everything and die if they upset the tyrant!

Do you think, for example, I changed my mind about Hussein Kamel (Saddam's son-in-law) when he defected to Amman? Of course not, he is just as bad as all of them!

July 26, 2005 11:40 am  
Blogger Ahmad said...

Jeffrey,
Calm down, I don't want you to have a stroke over some worthless piece of shit ;)

My blood pressure rises everyday from al-Sadr, al-Hakim, al-Dhari, and many others; but then I try and ignore them.

I wish that al-Sadr would be put on trial, I think it is essential and it would show that no one is above the law; but we have to accept the fact that we (you and I) are not the ones running the show!

"What kind of "religious leader" takes out a contract hit on another "man of the cloth"?!"

A despicable piece of shit like al-Sadr! He managed to destroy and disgrace his family name in 1 year, that is how stupid he is!

July 26, 2005 11:50 am  
Blogger Jeffrey said...

Ahmad,

I wish that al-Sadr would be put on trial, I think it is essential and it would show that no one is above the law; but we have to accept the fact that we (you and I) are not the ones running the show!

Those are my thoughts exactly and why I was so disappointed last summer.

*

July 27, 2005 5:57 am  
Blogger JXQMDNVK said...

Hi,
I read your blog. It was interesting. Blogging is fun.

Regards,

Digital Blood Pressure Monitors

January 08, 2006 4:32 pm  
Anonymous John said...

This post was very awesome. I'd love to see more like it.

April 07, 2006 12:11 am  
Anonymous xl pharmacy said...

I wish that al-Sadr would be put on trial, I think it is essential and it would show that no one is above the law.

December 20, 2011 2:38 pm  
Anonymous price per head service said...

That is very good comment you shared.Thank you so much that for you shared those things with us.Im wishing you to carry on with ur achivments.All the best.

June 09, 2012 6:01 pm  
Anonymous ครีมยางพารา said...

I like your website. Thank you for great information. I will come back to your website again.

best regards

September 29, 2013 2:34 pm  

Post a Comment


Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home