<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d11159840\x26blogName\x3dIraqi+Expat\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://iraqiexpat.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://iraqiexpat.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-8725093042459799877', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Iraqi Expat

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Samir Punched Saddam in the Mouth

Samir holding SaddamSamir, the Iraqi American who was with the American Army when they captured Saddam in the rat's hole, punched Saddam in the mouth.

That must've felt too damn good.
Man, I'd love to punch him too!

Samir, you are da man!

[Hat Tip: LGF]

15 Comments:

Anonymous Minhduc said...

Saddam may killed million of people, but if I punch him, the press would be all over me, and I would be court martial. I guess since Samir was an Iraqi and not a GI, he got away with it. More power to him.

April 27, 2005 5:30 pm  
Blogger CJ said...

Awesome story. It only sad in the fact that Saddam wasn't placed in the center of Baghdad and tickets sold so that more people could punch him in the face as well. If, nay when, he's found guilty, that should be one of his many punishments for crimes against the Iraqi and Kuwaiti people. As a soldier, I would've taken the court martial to have a stab at him myself.

April 27, 2005 6:13 pm  
Anonymous Muhannad said...

I would love to punch that piece of sh$t too.

April 27, 2005 7:54 pm  
Anonymous Osama said...

Samir did what every true Iraqi will do ...I’m joules... god bless Samir, god bless Iraq and god Bless America...I will never forget what America did for us.

April 28, 2005 1:36 am  
Anonymous Osama said...

Meant jealous ... cant spell anymore

April 28, 2005 1:41 am  
Blogger jedati said...

I have to disagree with the other commentors....I would be such a chicken...I would be so repulsed by SH that I wouldn't want to be near him at all! But I'm glad everyone else here would be braver than me! I like the fact that Saddam will be in a cage at his trial. That is so fitting.

Muhannad and Osama...you have no idea how important your words are to us in the US. God bless you! My dearest wishes are for you to have a bright and happy future! I saw the the films of torture in 1991 and have been praying and hoping for better for the Iraqi people since that time. I wish it didn't take a war, but I also couldn't see another way. I am not a war monger, but so very thankful Saddam is now in a cage. My heart still aches for you who had to live with the pain.

April 28, 2005 4:00 am  
Blogger Goesh said...

I wonder if he will be executed? He needs to be hung in public and the event televised to the world.
I bet al jazeera would not televise the event. What about all his money that he took? How will Iraq get it back??

April 28, 2005 12:35 pm  
Blogger Goesh said...

I just wanted to say that Samir should be made an Iraqi national hero.

April 28, 2005 12:39 pm  
Blogger Jeffrey said...

Ahmad,

That's my FAVORITE photo, EVER!

*

April 28, 2005 6:06 pm  
Blogger Fayrouz said...

I can't get enough of this picture. Really great shot.

April 29, 2005 4:07 pm  
Blogger luckent47 said...

what kind of person would anoint himself judge and jury and take the law into his own hands and just hurt someone like that?

me.

something inside me wishes SH wouldve gotten the Mussolini treatment but I think we're trying to set an example.

the funniest thing I ever read about SH's captivity was the article in the Onion.

May 01, 2005 9:28 pm  
Blogger mewmewmew said...

what kind of person would anoint himself judge and jury and take the law into his own hands and just hurt someone like that?




health insurance Mississippi
RV Parking

January 21, 2011 3:37 pm  
Anonymous remontismeta.ru said...

It can't work as a matter of fact, that is what I consider.

July 23, 2011 6:42 am  
Anonymous India Pharmacy said...

I remember the death of this guy a few years ago! how sad

December 20, 2011 4:51 pm  
Anonymous price per head service said...

I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles an i keep a nice post

June 09, 2012 5:53 pm  

Post a Comment


Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home